Welcome to Tiger Territory
Ways You Can Visit Campus
Be our guest.
We’re so excited to have you visit the DWU campus. We want you to have an amazing experience. Please fill out our individual visit form. This form lets us know what you would like to do and who you would like to meet. Once you submit it, we can start arranging your personalized visit.
Be part of a group visit.
Throughout the year, we plan visit days for larger groups of students and parents. Sometimes we focus on a specific sport or the performing arts. A group visit is a well-rounded experience where you’ll get to meet a variety of people.
Whether you want to walk around on your own or take an official tour, here is a campus map to help you. You’ll definitely want to visit the Rollins Campus Center, the McGovern Library, the DWU/Avera Sports and Wellness Complex, the Glenda K. Corrigan Health Sciences Center and the new School of Business, Innovation and Leadership.
Visiting from a distance? Check out our Travel Reimbursement option!
- Reimbursement is available (up to $500) to those future DWU students who fly to South Dakota to visit Dakota Wesleyan University prior to enrolling.
- This offer does not apply for the flight to campus to start school.
- Student needs to be at least a high school junior at time of visit.
- Student can choose to fly into Sioux Falls, Minneapolis or Omaha. Arrangements can be made for pick-up in Sioux Falls by DWU staff with sufficient notice.
- Reimbursement is only available to the student – not available for the parent accompanying the student.
- Reimbursement is only available for air travel.
- At the time of enrollment, credit (up to $500) will be given with proper receipt and paperwork presented to the DWU Admissions Office. Student must be enrolled as full-time. There is no cash value for the credit.
- All campus visit arrangements must be made through the Admissions Office and at least a one-week prior notice of visit must be made to redeem offer.